Pages

So many things to do, so few weekend days!

I had great plans for today. I was going to try new recipe. I was going to organize and rip out all the articles I wanted to save in my many magazines. I was going to clean out my dresser and make a pile for goodwill. I was going to give the dog a bath. I was going to go to the gym. I was going to clean the kitchen. I was going to trim the rose bushes down just a bit more. I was going to fill up my new recipe binder with all my random recipes.

I was going to do a lot of things. Maybe I was a bit too ambitious.

I did make a new recipe out of my crock pot cookbook. It was fantasticly yummy and super easy because it was in the crock pot. Spicy Asian Pork for lettuce wraps. Yum.

I did clean the kitchen, though I must say it was a little half assed. I didn't mop and I didn't take the stove apart to clean the burner catcher thingies.

I didn't make it to the gym but I did check out the exercise offerings on On Demand and found some Biggest Loser options. There was one offered by Bob who I love so I tried it out. Bob kicked my ass. He said he was going to, and he did. He also had us do punches and told us to aim for him, so I did. Felt good to "hit" Bob with a little aggression. The whole time I was doing this, Olivia was of course underfoot. She won't sit on the couch or her bed while I work out, but she gets upset when you step on her. I'm going to have to keep the water bottle in my hand next time and squirt her to keep her out of my way. If I get her enough times maybe that could be considered giving her a bath? Nah, she'll still be stinky.

Other than those three things I did nothing on my list. I won't get to them tomorrow either because it's Super Bowl Sunday! We'll be watching the game at Greg's parents house with the old crew and I'm actually really excited to see them all together in one room. I'm so glad Andy thought of it and made it happen.

I really need three day weekends I think.

No comments: