Pages

I resolve

Ahhhh the time for resolutions had arrived....2009 we're gonna have a good start and we're going to keep our momentum. So without further ado here is the list

1. I resolve to be active every day. That doesn't mean I have to go to the gym (but that's the main goal), I just have to move. It can even be a walk around the block or a good 20 min weight work out.

2. I resolve to lose 25lbs. No if's, and's, or but's about it. I saw pictures of myself from last night and didn't like them. Have to change that. No options. I don't think I'm going to do a hard core diet because I find that depriving myself only makes me fall into massive temptation. Instead I'm going to do what I know how to do, and that is cook low fat, low calorie meals.

3. I resolve to eat better, kinda falls into #2, but even more then just eating to lose weight I want to eat to feel better. So foods with better vitamins and minerals. Foods that are better for your heart and skin. I've noticed my skin has suffered in the last few years and I'm certain part of that is not taking care in my diet.

4. I resolve to use my camera more. I love to take photos and I am so happy when they come out looking like art. I think if I develop my talent more that I could in fact be an actual talent. I'd love to have a hobby that is pretty much free and still makes me, and sometimes other people happy.

5. I resolve to write. I put it off and put it off. I have more excuses then a six year old trying to get out of household chores! I want to do it, I have the stories in my head, I need to write them out!

6. I resolve to organize! I hate it when my house is a wreck. We've been much better since moving into this little house, but after two years I'm starting to feel growing pains. We can't actually move so we need to restructure and get rid of things.

So that's it. I think six resolutions are enough to get me started. Here is to 2009!

No comments: