Pages

It's still snowing....

We are trapped inside as the snow continues. The news keeps saying this is like 2004, but I don't remember it ever being quite this much snow. There is a TON of snow out there. I just tried to go out and take a few pictures and I sunk into the inches that have accumulated on our sidewalk. I'd say we're close to five or six inches now. We took a walk earlier in the day and it was beyond frigid, but we needed out! one trip around the block was enough for us though.

Scott now has my cold so he's taking a nap and I'm trying to find ways to occupy myself. I can sense that cabin fever will set in by tomorrow. Unfortunately tomorrow will bring us more snow or freezing rain. If it doesn't warm up the drive to work on Monday may not be possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The good news is I'm warm, comfy in my fleece p.j. pants and my little fluffy dog is contently sleeping beside me. I do wish I'd left some packages unwrapped so I had a little more to do today, so I'll just sit and stare at them under the tree....okay, that was five seconds wasted...now what??

Oh! Did I mention that my kitchen remodel is done? I have a dishwasher now. It's the most wonderful thing ever!

Well, nothing much else to add so here are some pictures for you...


Doesn't this just scream CHRISTMAS TIME!

Yahtzee! It's what people do for fun on snow days!

No comments: