Pages

Arctic Blast Day 5,634...well it feels like it anyway!

Day three of being snow bound...it's gonna get really boring if I only talk about snow so I thought I'd post a few oooh's and ahhh's. Just pretty stuff and things I covet. It is Christmastime after all so I can have little pretty wish lists in my head....and on my blog! After all my blogs address is a piece of "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things".

One of my favorite things to look at when I'm online is the blog Cake Wrecks. It's a daily blog of what happens when profesionaly decorated cakes go terribly wrong. Seriously some of the best laughs I've had are on this blog. On the weekends though she posts a blog with pretty cakes and today I found some adorable cupcakes by clicking through some of her links. Check out these cupcakes from Small Things Iced





Aren't they precious?!?! I wish I was this talented! They are too pretty to eat and yet I'm now craving a sugary cupcake!

Did I mention that also have a soft spot for penguin's?






Okay, it's snowing again....just saw on the news that it could be 2-7 more inches tonight?!?! How on earth did this happen? I got stuff I've got to do. I need to go to work again at some point!

2 comments:

Krulls in Haiti said...

Okay... so I checked out the Cake Wrecks blog... HILARIOUS!!! Those cakes are so heinous.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.