Pages

Decisions, Decisions!

Thank you all who responded to my last blog! I got almost as many comments as I did about fried Twinkies. Fried Twinkies are still in the lead though. It's hard to compete with lard.

Due to your willingness to read about little 'ol me no matter what I'm writing/whining/complaining/cheering about I've decided to keep one blog. But....yes there is always the but. I am going to make my blog private. I am doing this for one reason and one reason only. I want this place to be a place I can truly be myself, vent about anything I want, say what I want, swear as much as I like and not feel guilty about it. I can't do that if I know some people are reading this.

If you are a lurker and want to remain a reader please de-lurk and send me an email address that I might send a reader invitation to. If you are a regular reader/commenter I'm just going to send you an invitation so you don't have to do anything. If I can't find your contact info for some reason I'll track it down. My email address in case you need it is erin_lis @ hotmail

I plan to make this site private on Saturday. Yep, that's tomorrow. I know, very soon. But's that the way the cookie is crumbling right now. I feel unprotected at the moment and this is one way I can fix that.

4 comments:

kirke said...

Oooh, Erin....I still want to be a reader....but I completely get the private thing.

Let me know if you are down :)

Jo said...

Please be sure to invite me!

Hugs,
Jo

testedbutblessed said...

I completely understand about wanting to express your true feelings. This is why my blog is anonymous, it's the only way I can truly express myself :) Really would like to still be a reader!

Andrea said...

I am so glad I am in to read your blog. I enjoy reading it. You have a much better sense of humor than I do and even when you are going in for surgery you still manage to make the story funny. Maybe I should make you a ghost writer for my blog....it might make my mundane boring life more interesting.

I go back and forth with whether to have my blog private. I had it private, but then found out that some of my friends didn't know they were invited...emails were sent, but who knows...and they felt a little slighted. I have it open right now, but it makes me nervous since so much of my daily life is chronicled there. I wish there was some other solution.