Pages

Boston, Fleetwood Mac, The Beach Boys, Areosmith, Whitney Houston, Everclear, The Cure, Save Ferris, Boys II Men, Presidents of the United Sates of America, James Taylor, Kenny Loggins, Vince Gill, Patty Loveless, Keith Urban, Jason Mraz, New Kids on the Block, KT Tunstall, Britney Spears...

I'm documenting the concerts I can remember going to. I know I'm forgetting some, and some of the ones I've listed I've seen multiple times.

I went to see Jason Mraz on Wednesday and he was fantastic. One of my more favorite concerts. The venue of course made it that much better, a more intimate setting always makes a concert better in my opinion.

He played my favorite songs, he gave me goosebumps. He made me feel good. He made me move. He made me laugh. That's what good music does for me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who likes a good show. His live version of The Remedy was awesome. Scott even had a nice time and he's not a big music fan.

In addition to that Kink.FM is playing some great music in the next few weeks. They are my favorite station in town and will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary on Christmas Day. In honor of that they are playing music from each year they've been on air starting today with 1968. I've heard The Beatles (yay!), James Taylor, Johnny Cash, and Aretha Franklin. At noon today they are going to play the entire Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album with extras you usually don't hear on the radio. I am pleased as punch!

You can listen online if you don't live here in Portland. Just go to Kink.fm

It should be a fun walk down memory lane for some. Also just plain good music.

Happy Friday!

No comments: