Pages

I think...

that I've decided to go back to school. I didn't think I'd ever say those words again, but I think it's finally time. Something has to change and right now I think that's me getting a better education and a better job.

So beginning Spring term I will head back to PCC, start some classes and work on my prereqs for nursing school. It's quite scary to think about it because when I actually enter the nursing program I'll have to stop working, maybe even before that and not working means super tight budget and borrowing money. Yikes.

But I'm starting slow, taking a few classes to start and see how it goes.

So that's the news for today. In approximately three to four years it will be completely legal for me to stick you with a needle... ;)

1 comment:

Andy Meeker said...

Wow! Big decision. I am proud of you.