Pages

Putting it out there

I've heard so many people say that just putting it out there is the first step. That making the people around you and the universe we live in aware of your needs/desires will make your vision possible. I hear people pray to God for help in these matters, finding your place, your bliss, your path. I think we all at one time or another look to some thing, some one, to help guide us to that sweet spot. I have lately, very much so, been wishing to find my path. I am actually quite blessed to know what my path should include. I have at least a little direction. However I don't often express that or share it out loud.

Sure, people who know me well will have already guessed that I wish I had a job (or no job if that was possible) that allowed me to be more creative. One that let me design stationary or plan small parties, one that let me bake and craft and put smiles on peoples faces. I find that I am most content when I am able to do these things. So yes, some people probably already know that. But maybe the universe doesn't. Maybe God doesn't. So I'm going to make more of an effort to put it out there. I don't know what that means yet. I don't know how to start, but I'm going to try and be aware and that's the first step. 

I have no idea what sort of job I've described above. I can find pieces of it in other jobs but they don't always fit me so well. Like teaching. I love kids but seeing as we can't have them it would be hard for me to be around them all the time. I know this about myself.  Going to culinary school to become a pastry chef has crossed my mind, but I'm not sure that is where my path really should go. I love to make cupcakes and sugary treats but I don't want to do it all the time. Maybe I'll be a master gardener, but just that one thing seems so limiting. So there is something to be figured out here...what sort of job/life am I looking for? Honestly I want to be a crafty, sweets making, photo taking, book reading/writing fairy godmother. Where does one apply for that?


Bibbity, bobity, boo..

I will think and pray on this, put it out to the universe and see if my path can somehow be redirected.

Please note for the record: I do like my current job. It's a pretty sweet gig, but it rarely includes paste, glitter, sugar, frosting and or adorably wrapped presents. 

No comments: