Pages

Welcome one and all to the the new blog...

I know some of you are readers over on MySpace, and some of you may be new... so welcome to all of you. I decided to have a blog over here because it's a bit more accessible, more customizable, and well I just like the look and feel of this better. So here I am, with a pretty new green blog with swirley whirley gigs in the corners.

I'm going to try and update this more often, also combine it with the harvest blog I do every year. So if you had bookmarked that blog, you can move it to this one. Though I will still have those posts archived over there on livejournal. I figure this year I can get away with more pictures and cute anecdotes rather then all the technical stuff I'd written about before. You should all be experts now if you were paying attention the last two years!

No comments: